31.10.08

I love my house, too!

Trick or Treating is so much fun! I love all the little kids and big kids who come to my door. Just a minute ago a family had a little boy who walked away from my house and said, "I love this house!!" Did he like our orange lights? Or the cute "trick or treat" sign? Maybe he liked my daughter's cat jack-o-lantern.....or maybe the happy face jack-o-lantern that had put out moments before. He might have liked the HUGE pot of purple and yellow mums that our neighbors gave us, or maybe he just liked the giant spider peeking out from under the mum. I don't know. Maybe he just likes bracelets and mini packs of swedish fish. Anyway, when a three year old says he loves something, you know he really means it. As he was walking away, I called out to him, "I love it, too!"

1 comment:

Heidi said...

What a sweet story! You're so lucky to HAVE trick or treaters! I love your house, too!

I don't know why you don't show up on my Google Reader. (I didn't see that you had any new posts since the last time I was here!) I have to start clicking daily!!!

How are you? Are you ALL better yet??? How was your Thanksgiving??????

Love, Heidi