6.3.08

Recovering

Recovering from a 15 1/2 mile run that my friends and I did yesterday.  It did a number on my knees.  Ice, Alleve, contrast baths....and a lot less running today.  We're getting ready for another Half Marathon.  We have only one more long run (17 miles) on our schedule.  I was so proud of a friend that I ran with yesterday.  It was her 51st birthday....and she ran 15 miles (do you get the palindrome thing?).  I want to be able to run 15 miles on my 51st birthday, too!

Beautiful day here!

Time to put up my Easter wreath, I think....my, Easter is just around the corner.

 

Wishing you HOPE this Easter season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roberta!  If I run my palindrome thing I'd only have to run 5 miles!  Yippee, you've given me an easy assignment.  Can I walk it, though?  :)    I'm proud of your friend, that's for sure!

Hope you recover quickly, and are not doing any long term damage!

Your tulips are beautiful!  And is that eeeeeeeee's artwork in the background? (FYI e's been missing in action...)

Happy Day!
*Heidi*