22.2.08

An Award

 LOL......I got an award from my sister Heidi at her blog: Everyday Cookies at Sweet Woodruff Acres......and another at my sister-in-law Elizabeth's blog  e.beck.artist.  I'm not sure why they tagged my blog because:


a. I know they are the only two people who really ever read my blog.  (I love you, too!!)


b. They are both artsy and crafty and give photos and links everyday, and I blog quite infrequently with few photos and fewer links......which you're supposed to do I hear.......and I think I've never posted an artsy blog....I do post recipes sometimes though!


c. The things I blog about may have interest to them because I'm related to them and they know my children, but probably not to the the big BLOG-WORLD out there.


and


d. I've never had a "give-away" on my blog. I could start, but I'd probably just send each of them something!


Nevertheless, I thank them very much for the honor, and hereby re-tag them back with the !!!!


Pretty much, they are the only blogs I read, except for occasionally peeking at blogs they recommend, so they are the only ones that I'm tagging.  And I do check their blogs faithfully everyday.


Company coming this weekend, so gotta go vacuum. Have a fun weekend!


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh ... if you tag me back, i tag you back .....
and who's your company?
have a fun weekend ... we are having d and j's party on sunday .....
five birthday children and 40 guests .... we're having the whole fifth grade ..... whew!

Anonymous said...

Big Smile.   Well said!  Love, Heidi
PS thanks for the tag-back!