28.11.07

Yummy

I made the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip bread yesterday....it was really EASY and quite good!  Definitely a possibility for random Christmas gifts!  And it looked JUST LIKE THE PICTURE!!!!  We ate one loaf, and I gave the other to a friend.

I had my doctor's appointment for my foot...the MRI didn't show any strass fractires, which is good....so, the doctor thinks it must be tendonitis.  I'm going to take a couple weeks of prescription strength anti-inflammatories.

I cleaned out Grace's closet tonight and got three bags of clothes to give away.  She's growing so fast.  She can practically wear her sister's clothes!

We have a medium long run tomorrow---maybe 13 or so.  Took it easy today with only 3 miles and walking up all the hills.

I went shopping today at a little mall that I never go to.  It was fun discovering things I don't normally see.  I bought two darling snowflake cookie cutters....go over and see Heidi's on her November 27th blog:   http://journals.aol.com/hwoodred/everyday-cookies/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad your foot isn't broken ... and the mri went well!! take it easy .....

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're foot isn't broken! You're brave to go through the MRI! - (I had one done on my head a few years ago!) Hope it isn't too cold tomorrow for your 13 mile run. I guess there's NO STOPPING YOU!!! I'm sure your doctor didn't even try! I'll have to make that delicious looking pumpkin bread! I'm on a life's quest to find the PERFECT pumpkin bread. I'm planning to make your famous Sweet Potato Casserole to bring to school on Friday. Thanks for the yummy recipes! Take good care! Sallie

Anonymous said...

R!  I'm glad you have no breaks/fractures in your foot.  Hopefull the Rx strength meds will work!  I guess you wouldn't consider not running, right?  So, make the best of it?  Sounds like Mark and his back!           That Pumpkin Chocolate Chip breads sounds yummy, glad you made it and approve of the recipe, now we can!  Jessica might like making that one, too...she makes banana nut bread and chocolate chip cookies for her roommates and they love those...so this would be perfect for her!     Wish we could see pics of the girls together...see how much Grace has grown!        So today is only 13 miles?   LOL That's like running to our "little" town and back....  I couldn't even dream of doing that....     Have  a great day, and I hope your foot is feeling better!   {hugs}