22.12.07

Christmas is coming!!

Want a fun Mary Engelbreit free desktop background? Click here:

MaryEngelbreit.com | Free From ME | Desktop Backgrounds | Joy Background

Wrapped up lots of gifts today and sent them from coast to coast (literally!).

Talked to one of my sisters in Oregon TWO TIMES today!! I haven't talked to her in months! What a treat!  She's always so loving, sweet and supportive.....you just feel a hug the minute you hear her "Hello!" ....really....I'd post her number so you could call her and see what I mean, but I don't think she'd appreciate that.

Had Christmas dinner and a gift exchange with friends.

Went shopping.  Gave my husband a list and he went shopping......He just told me he bought some things that weren't on the list too!!!!

Got the house ready for Grandma and Grandpa who arrived tonight!

Thought about making cookies, but never found the time....but, Peparkaker (Swedish gingerbread), Spritz, Ting-A-Lings, and Krokaner (also fondly called "Bridges") are all in my near future! Oh..... and the Seven Minute frosting to go on top of some them, too....and don't forget the Sprinkles!

 

See the Krokaner in the back?? They really do look like brides!

Hope your day was Merry and Bright! (That wasa tie in to the Mary Engelbreit link above!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did someone say "cookies" and "Mary Engelbreit" in one sentence?  LOL  I'm all over that!  The cookie production looks like a ton of sweet fun!  The ME desktop is so sweet, I love "JOY"!  I wish you and everyone in your home a blessed Christmas!   We're sitting here waiting for Jessica, she's on her way home from college.  She said all she wants it a warm stove going, so while I was at town Mark got the house up to about ninety degrees!  LOL  We're burning up!  I hope Jessica is warm when she gets here!

Love,
Heidi

PS I know what you mean about S.'s "hello"...I never thought about it, but now that you mention it I know exactly what you mean!