10.12.07

Wreaths

Tonight David and I put up our Christmas wreaths...one for every front window and one for the door.....twelve total......we hung them on long red ribbons.....if you get lucky I'll post a photo in a day or two.  Tomorrow I'll put the swags in the dormer windows in the attic.  Happy Christmas!

Oh....and I ordered our Christmas photos......I'm running a little late this year....but we did enjoy our company this weekend....David's cousin Carl.

Oh......and I did wrap three gifts today for three very special children who live in Atlanta!

Oh....and I did run 12 an a half miles this morning with my friends.....I was a bit tired.....maybe because I just did 13 on Friday.....or maybe because I ran in a 5K race with my daughter on Saturday.....it was called the Reindeer Romp.....the t-shirts have a mean looking reindeer on the front....which is highly appropriate.....my son was running in the race and his friend right in front of him got hit by a (rein-)deer in the middle of the race....they both were going quite fast, so it could have been disastrous....but luckily he just spun around and got knocked off the trail a bit, but kept going.  This is a true story....and it wasn't a small deer either.

Oh....and my husband got a trophy for placing in his age group!!! The trophy has a reindeer on it.  So, watch out for reindeer if you go running this month!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was just going to say yippee for gifts for atlanta children ... yours are all wrapped too ...
but then!! oh my! the deer story!!! that's extraordinary ....
and also! if i ran 12 miles today i would have gotten NOTHING else done all day ... actually, it might take me all day to run 12 miles!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll bet your house looks beautiful!  I'm looking forward to seeing your Christmas photo, they are always great.  I've never heard of a deer running into a human!  One time a deer ran into the side of Melissa's car, small amount of damage, but it could be very bad for a runner...  Congrats on a few more major runs! (And the trophy, D!)