15.7.08

SCRABBLE

Okay....is this font color pretty close to the color of a Scabble box?? ......this is worth blogging about.....my son #2 scores a 439 in a Scabble game with me today.  He won.  By a bit.  It was in our THIRD Scrabble game of the day.  I think we played Scrabble for almost 7 hours today....maybe more.  One and a half games were at the pool.  The first two matches included a friend of mine who happens to be the mother of daughter #3's friend.  Anyway, my highest score ever (written in the bottom of my Scrabble box as proof) is 438. 

So, son #2 now officially holds the highest score in our family. WOW!!

Just a thought-----try a new game out called Bananagrams if you like Scrabble....it's faster and everyone is engaged all at the same time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... i've never even gotten a score remotely that high!
well done ... to both of you ....
we played ruckus today ....
(o:

Anonymous said...

Super score Mr. D-2!  That's a really HIGH score!  And, seven hours?  Wow.  A marathon!  I've never heard of Bananagrams, sounds like fun!  Hey, see you in a couple weeks!  Love, Heidi