13.7.08

TENNIS ANYONE?

Okay....my goal this summer to just maintain my running for the Fall has been to run at least two times per week....I've done pretty well on that.  For cross training, I've thrown in some tennis recently.  Whew!  NC humidity makes your hand sweaty when you're trying to place tennis.

My son #2 likes to play.....he got a new racquet today...on clearence, with a running club discount, and he paid 2/3's---what a bargain! He wanted to mainly because we only have three racquets and he wanted son #1, dad and me to be able to play doubles with him.  Pretty nice son. :)

We went and saw the Journey to the Center of the Earth movie today---that was a lot of fun.  We used a few movie passes we had for that, so we had a somewhat economical day. :)

Son #1 leaves for the beach this week. He's going to Emerald Isle---last time I was there we had to leave early because a hurricane came.  My third child was a baby and my sister-in-law had just found out she was pregnant with twins.  Hurray!

Hope you are having a happy summer.

No comments: