18.7.08

a little bit of crafty

Okay....you know I'm related to two AMAZINGLY artsy and craftsy ladies:

Heidi @ Everyday Cookies at Sweet Woodruff Acres

and e.beck.artist @ e.beck.artist

Well, yesterday in an attempt to be just a tiny bit artsy/crafty (and frugal!) I made 4 cards for 4 friends whose birthday celebration is tonight. These 4 friends are part of the running group I'm in, "Trail Mix." We have birthday get togethers every so often....during the school year, it's usually breakfast after running.

All 4 ladies are getting the same gift: Bolga running socks (my favorite brand):

 And here are the cards I made:

Do I get any Brownie points?? Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!  Your cards are beautiful!  I would LOVE to receive one of these, they are so very cheerful!  You're every bit as talented as e. & i.  We just have more time to do it than you, my kids are all grown up, and I think e. is a full-time artist!  Have a great weekend, and keep that creativity going strong, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  love, Heidi

Anonymous said...

of course that counts as artsy! ...and they turned out great .... (o: