6.8.07

Two in one day!

This may be my first time blogging twice in one day.......but this afternoon a big FIRST happened , and it seems mentionable:

I handed the keys to my van to my 16 year old son who just got his license today.  He was surprised, I think, that I let him drive on day 1----but he's been driving regularly for over a year with me.  So, with a little trust and short prayer, I let my little birdie try out his wings.  :)

 

Oh, and one more thing, I found a cool online Bible website:

http://bible.cc/

You can enter a verse and see it in quite a few translations all at once. It also has quite a few other tools like a concordance and cross referencing.

Here's to trying out new wings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH, almost brings tears to my eyes!  Flutter Flutter Flutter.

And, yet, a smile.