8.1.08

Idea

I had an idea that I would share in BLOGLAND the various books on the bookshelf in my room.....funny as that's sort of what my sister Heidi was doing today on her blog:

Everyday Cookies at Sweet Woodruff Acres

Anyway, I didn't want to have any big resolutions this year.  I thought I did pretty well with last year's PLAY A GAME EVERYDAY.....which I did do....although quite a few nights the games were handheld Yahtzee in bed....once I got FOUR Yahtzees!.....but my sister-in-law Elizabeth told me that was okay.  She had a game thing going on to and I think she reached her goal as well:

e.beck.artist

So I'll be choosing my first book to share, although you'll have to wait (all 2 of you who read my blog), because tonight I have to go to bed early in preparation for my marathon date with Mickey Mouse this Sunday!

Christmas is almost over here as I took the last of my Christmas company to the airport tonight.  My niece came down with the chicken pox and she couldn't fly until they were cleared up.  Now....do I count thank you notes as when Christmas is officially over?  Actually I'll be mailing Valentine's Day cards this year in lieu of the Christmas cards that I did not send this year....I did a lot.....but I had about 100 old friends whose cards are still sitting on top of my microwave.  I have an easy out though---"I was training for a marathon!"

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i played 514 games last year!!
sophie and i even played two late on new years eve .....
i can't believe your run is THIS weekend .... i'm so proud of you .....
love, e

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your Marathon!!!!! I will check back and see how it went!!!