23.2.07

Just a little color here....

On a challenge from my sister I scouted out my yard a few days ago looking for "color."  I looked and found a little, but it was all a little winter worn.....and so small that I couldn't even photograph it very well.  But I got two good shotsshots-----a halleoboris above-----and I know that is not spelled correctly.  And some holly berries.  I have some pansies, too.....but with some recent temps in the teen, there looking a little cold.

 

Ran almost 15 miles today.....just took two Advil for my knees.  It was a little easier than last time.

Have a wonderful weekend.  :)

 

P.S.  My camelias won't bloom for at least 3-4 weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful color!  I looked around some more, and can't find any other color here.  Except: Green!  LOL  Thanks for you comments on my Silly Sally doll!  It was really fun to make, and I have two more sewed up ready to put eyes on and dress!  I think I'll make an apron for them today...  (That'll count as a top?)  Hope you're having a great weekend!  Hi to my girls!