17.2.07

Saturday

Listening to....my husband's music.....he's got CMT (Country Music TV) on while working on our Sunday School Lesson for tomorrow.  My son's girl friend is coming to visit today, so we've been cleaning up.  Her dad is bringing her.  They live in the next state over and the trip is about 4 1/2 hours.  Per the advice of my eldest sister who has 3 boys, I've promoted this long distance relationship----besides the girl my son likes is the sweetest---impossible not to like.  :)

My youngest daughter had her basketball game at 8 a.m.----needless to say, I went straight to Starbucks afterwards----I'm not a morning person.

 

I love the middle of the night when it's quiet and peaceful.

Did my long run yesterday.  12 miles.  My knees hurt a bit last night, so I took Advil.

Took my second son to see the school play last night---Little Shop of  Horrors.  It was definitely rated PG-13, and I was glad that I didn't take my daughters.

Another basketball game for my older daughter this afternoon, hanging out with DS's girl and dad---we'll go to Cheesesake Factory for dessert----should I get the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake???  Of course!

Have a sweet weekend----let's stretch out Valentine's Day a little longer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

12 miles????   12 miles???? 12 miles????

You can eat the WHOLE Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake AND any other cheesecake as well!!  

Wow.  I'm feeling....limp and lazy... LOL

How fun to have The Girlfriend come to visit!  Let us know how the visit goes!

And goodluck to all the basktball players!

Oh, THE BIG Prefontaine race here is in September...just a thought!!!