18.9.07

GROUP OF NINE

So today, my fun sister-in-law finished her ninth piece of art in nine days.....pretty cool....check it out:

e.beck.artist

She also mentioned that in her piece today she used an escutcheon......an "SAT" word......well, that made me think of an SAT word that I had last week on my Page-A-Day tear off calendar:

                      ennead: (noun) a group of nine

I was pretty excited when I saw this word, because, you see, I am part of an ennead........an ennead of children, that is.  I am number 8 of 9 children......we have a pretty cool pattern---as my sister Heidi explained in her blog a few days back

Everyday Cookies at Sweet Woodruff Acres

Now I don't remember exactly how many days ago.....but if you look a few blogs back, you can see some cute dresses she made to represent all the girls in the family..........what about the boys, Heidi??  Overalls??

I took a photo of the page-a-day calendar, which I accidentally tore.....but then taped......thank heaven for tape............but for some reason, the past few days I have been unable to upload photos.

Gotta go..........my son needs the computer.

Go find an interesting word.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?  I've never heard of that word (ennead) and I'm a part of one?  Wow.  Can't believe I've never heard of that word before.  

Yes, I should make something for the boys.  But paper overalls just don't fit our brothers, do you think?  Jeans and a t-shirt are more like it.  I'll give it some thought.

Speaking of guys....Happy Birthday to your Main Guy!